Family, friends and good food are the foundations of our lives. We celebrate with them, mourn with them and nothing can bring us comfort more than a steaming bowl of soup or a slice of chocolate cake except for the love of our family and friends...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

TULIPIERE


I purchased this wonderful Tulipiere from Evelyn's here in my small home town.... I was really surprised to later see it in the July 2009 issue of Better Homes & Gardens. I have used it several times and it always turns out beautiful no matter the flowers I use.

Although most Tulipiere's have small holes in the vase to hold single flowers, this one is made like stacking bowls and will hold larger flowers, greenery, etc. This time I used miniature pink Carnations, purple Asters and Baby's Breath.

Although it was slightly higher than the standard vase, its color and design will allow me to use it numerous times no matter the season or occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment