Family, friends and good food are the foundations of our lives. We celebrate with them, mourn with them and nothing can bring us comfort more than a steaming bowl of soup or a slice of chocolate cake except for the love of our family and friends...

Monday, July 5, 2010

SUMMER TIME SEASIDE TABLESCAPE



Another great buy from Evelyn's! This beautiful piece of yellow pottery is just what my house needed! It along with assorted seashells, Becki's vintage green glasses and my lighthouse dishes (thanks Bonnie & Danny) make a wonderful casual but pretty tablescape for us to enjoy while eating dinner.

The table is one that Frank made years ago and I hand painted. It is not necessary to spend a great deal to decorate your table or house as this design shows... I simply pulled various objects from my china closet, the craft room and borrowed from Becki to help pull it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment